Maven reviewed the sales and marketing functions for this large aged care business, with a view to improving the effectiveness and efficiency of those functions.
A critical component of our approach was to analyse the journey their customers go through. We then developed improvement ideas for consideration and once agreed, created a practical action plan. The plan integrated several core elements:
- A customer segmentation model describing main customer types.
- Personas that illustrated the needs, thoughts and behaviours of each customer segment.
- Customer journey maps, and the identification of important variations for each customer segment.
- An overlay of sales and marketing activity that showed how the organisation could guide prospects through the journey.
- Identifying at a high level where and how a Client Relationship Management system could further enhance customer interactions and relationships.